Sunday, August 30, 2009

More and More Catchin Up Today!

Sorry for not posting forever. I've been SUPER busy! So here are some things to catch up on.

-Sport catalog came on Friday. No cheats.

-Fall Fair "cargo" at the lighthouse. And Fall Fair on September 4-13. And Rockhopper is also coming that day.

-Underwater Adventure came to the stage on August 21. And The Penguins that Time Forgot is coming on September 11.

-Penguin Style on September 4 and came on Around August.

-Missed newspapers. But I can't do anything about it.

-Festival of Flight ended on August 20 since it was extended.

-Lots planned for me in September. September 1-3 scavenger hunts in my igloo all day. On September 4-15, is a Mystery party meaning you don't know the topic. And my Music Jam party on August 22-27 was a success. And since the Better Igloo catalog was construction, construction is at my igloo on August 29-3.

That's all for later, but first the beginning of Club penguin horror marathon. First, Club Penguin Horror Story.



Bye for now.

~C-dog20~

No comments: