Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Last Chance for Adventure Partying!!!



Today is your last chance to see the Adventure Party! What's you favorite place and part of the Adventure Party? I hope your liking it and of course I forget my parties! I guess I wasn't lying! But now, I'm doing clues! First clue: Lights you see in the sky on the Northern and Southern hemispheres are called _________ ,________ or______. Do you know what that is? If your helping someone with this,tell them it's a server,time,date,or place,OK? Have fun with the Adventure Party and figuring out the clues! Hint:It's not a time or date. Is it a server, or is it a place? And I'm giving you options, wait, I already did! 3 choices! Decide! Bye!

~C-dog20~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get it! Easy!

Hello3 said...

It sucks the adventure party is gone! and easy clue though!