Friday, June 12, 2009

Pin Winner!!!(and still more!)


Well, Club Penguin announced the winning pin is:

PIN B!!!! THE UMBRELLA!!!

I was happy!! I wanted pin b to win!! And I wonder where it would be? I guess the Cove. Whats your guess. And you better get working with your igloo! Because the Dojo Igloo Contest ends tomorrow! Good Luck!

And also:This is off topic on Club Penguin and this is about hockey! The Penguins play in Game 7 in the Stanley Cup vs. Detroit Red Wings! I want the Pens to win! And today on the way to my house, there was a different tune of the song "Boom Boom Pow" and they changed to the Pens!! It was like:Gotta get that,gotta get that, gotta get that,gotta geeeeeet that that that that. Boom Boom Pow, Boom Boom Pow(saying Boom Boom Pow a lot)Gotta get that Stanley Cup, Stanley Cup and a lot of those stuff! Boom Boom Pow is my 2nd favorite song!Bye!

~C-dog20~ P.S. Boom Boom Pow is my favorite song and Where it's at is my 2nd favorite,OK? p.s.s Pens Boom Boom Pow goes gotta geeeeeeeet that that that that Stanley Cup,Stanley Cup and so on kinda!

No comments: