Thursday, June 11, 2009

Newspaper news and 101 Days of fun!!!(and more)


A new newspaper has gone out to today! And Day 8 of 101 Days of Fun is doing something different today,reading the newspaper backwards! Crazy! Like:backwards newspaper the read to us wants Penguin Club! Luck good! Can you read that? And tomorrow is the Adventure Party! It's going to be sweet!!! And more upcoming events are: June 18th,Dojo Igloo contest winners announced!!!, June 19th,Better Igloos Catalog!!! And that's it, but the new pin is coming on June 19th or 18th! You better find the other pin! And it's a safari hat in the book room!!! And 1 cheat now, and 3 later! Cheat:

1.Hidden place in Aqua Grabber:To get there, play Soda Seas and when you pick up the 3rd(I think)cream soda,go up and you will find Mullet. Try to get through him and go up for air, then go down and you will find this place with coins in it! Pick it up because a crab is down there and he has to be a cheap crab like Mr. Krabs in Spongebob Squarepants! And I can't get the song off of my head!!!

And one event forgotten for me! New play on June 12th tomorrow! But it's Fairy Fables! I like Haunting of the Viking Oprea!! And name 3 reasons why you like it! Mine is:

1.The music(I love it!!!)
2.The costumes
3.The set

Well, now I will stop talking until later and I'm talking a lot again! Good Night and morning America and other countries out there that is in morning while USA is at night at 12:37! Bye!

~C-dog20~

No comments: