Tuesday, June 9, 2009

4 Club Penguin Cheats!!


This is my first 4 Club Penguin cheats that will help you become a CP expert! I will post Club Penguin cheats every day that's an odd number until I run out of cheats! The next cheats will come on June 11th after this. Here are the cheats:

1.Puffles in games:Red Puffles:Catchin' Waves, Purple Puffles:Dance Contest, and Pink puffles:Aqua Grabber
2.Dessert mode on Pizzatron:On the start menu, pull the red lever and start the game. You can make dessert pizzas with sprinkles,choclate,frosting,jelly beans,marshmallows,and licorash. I think I missed some,though.
3.1000 Coin bonus on Jet pack Adventure:Play Jet pack without collecting a single coin and run out of gas before you go on the landing pad!
4.Easy win on Aqua Grabber:Walk your pink puffle to the Ice Burg and play Aqau Grabber. Every time your about to lose a life, your pink puffle will come and blow a bubble to give you air and win easily!

Those are all the cheats I will give you until June 11th! I hope you become a "small smart penguin". And that's a rate. As I go with the cheats, I will give you a rate like now! Bye!

~C-dog20~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I already know those cheats, but good find! Your a CP expert, C-dog20!!!