Monday, June 15, 2009

Club Penguin Cheats!!!


Here are some Club Penguin Cheats!!! Cheats;But drum roll please! BA DUM DUM BA BA DUM DUM BA CRASH CRASH:Ha ha!:

1.Get an easy life on Astro Barrier :Can be done by on level 7 when they're telling you about a life. Shoot the blue barrier for an easy life!
2.Free Item Cheats:Friendship Bracelet:Book Room at the end of the book,"Rockhopper and the Stowaway".Pirate Key:Book Room at the end of Rockhopper's journal. That's all.
3.Fast Snowballs:By holding down "T" and left click on your mouse relentlessly! Those will be fast snowballs!
4.Snowballs from an invisible penguin:Press "T" and left click and walk away. You will see a snowball from an invisible penguin!

That's all until Wednesday! And the 101 Days of Fun for today is playing Jet Pack Adventure and complete the course without collecting a single coin and you will get a huge bonus at the end! I tried, but on the first level I got 1 coin because of my fuel! So, you try, and tell me what's at the end unless if it's still 1000coin bonus,OK?! Settled and bye!

~C-dog20~PS Picture change because I can't find the Sunset picture, and the picture is for 4th of July!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already know those cheats, but good job! And I think Club Penguin is crazy about the Jet Pack Adventure thing! And I still think there is 1000 coin bonus!

Cody Solar said...

oh too bad!