Saturday, June 27, 2009

More Party Info and Club Penguin Cheats!!!


OK, I'm allowed on the computer again and I am going to ride bikes, so in case I'm not online at 6:00 PM EST,I will make up the party at:

Date:Tonight
Time:7:25 pm est
Server:Ice Box
Place:My Igloo still!

And be sure to go to clubpenguingang.com to Mimo! Mimo already has over 2,000 comments on his post on the idea contest! I commented twice! And one Club Penguin Cheat! It is:

1.Talk while reading the newspaper:Log on to Club Penguin and go on the newspaper and click on "We need You!". Then click on the "questions" category and submit your question but don't type a question! Then on the top left corner of the newspaper, click on "main" that will take you to the main page. Then click "Tab" and type something and you will be talking while reading the newspaper!! But I forgot to mention that to see yourself talking, you have to go to the far left or right side of the room!

Laterz!!!! And see you at 6:00 or 7:25!!!

~C-dog20~PS Day 2 of 23 Days of Fun:Buy a Tree House igloo and make it a perfect hideout!!!

No comments: