Friday, June 11, 2010

Party of the Month!!!

I'm preparing the party of the month! This Party of the Month is when you vote for your favorite party that happened over the past 3 months. The last party of the month was a tie, so here's a twist. The party of the month is gonna be CP and MY Parties. Yes CP is better, but it more fun when you create the party like me! Here are the choices so far.

April-Earth Day Party (CP)
May- Medevil Party (CP and Mine)
June- Adventure Party (future CP party along with mine)
My favorite so far looks like the Adventure Party. The voting begins after the Adventure Party ends. Any way, here's a map for the party.

This pic is from the Club Penguin Home page. Bye!

~C-dog20~

PS I'm using color!

2 comments:

Tim4776 said...

Hey C-dog! Can I post something about the map!

Cody Solar said...

Maybe tomorrow