Friday, June 11, 2010

Adventure Party and more!

This is a news post!!! The first ever! Here is the table of contents.

1.Adventure Party
2.Sports Party news
3.Club Penguin News
4.Upcoming Parties

Adventure Party

Coming around June 18, is the Adventure Party! Club Penguin already revealed that the Adventure Party will have:

Secret Forts
Nautical Games
Places where mermaids live
Scavenger Hunt
Seafaring Battles

How does this party sound! Also, the Flare Flinger 3000 is back at the beach to get Rockhopper.

What do you think Rockhopper will bring? We'll find out!

Sports Party News

Remember the Sports Party I have? Well, due to me being busy, I'm delaying it until around July. But don't fear. Instead, I'm throwing an Adventure Party! Dates are still being decided. I don't want to give much away, but this party will have wild, crazy things looking for something. What do you think it is? Find out at my party!

Club Penguin News


Here are some news going on in Club Penguin.

EPF Command Room

The EPF Command Room has been added a Tube Transporter! Check it out!



And the transporter takes you to the VR Room! I was gonna show a picture but this code is tricky. The VR Room shows you the HQs from 2005, 2007 and the popcorn explosion from this year.

Upcoming Parties

Here are upcoming Parties!

June 18- CP Adventure Party
June 2010- Adventure Party
July 12- Sports Party

By the way, new template! Bye!

~C-dog20~

2 comments:

Tester123 said...

I think Rockhopper will bring plants like he did last year. And nice template!

R3too234 said...

Well, I don't know about wild crazy things, but I think it's animals.