Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sorry For No Cheats!!


I'm sorry for not posting cheats. The laptop was gone and my computer is a piece of crap!!! Or garbage, I should say! So, here are cheats even though it's an even day:

1.Expert Levels on Astro Barrier:Can be done by waiting 30 seconds between levels 30 and 31 until a blue ship shows up. Shoot it, and you will go to the expert levels. Also do it between levels 10 and 11 or is it 9 - 10.

I will post more tomorrow and the Penguins are going to have a parade tomorrow at noon,OK? And my party i son Tuesday at my igloo on Mammoth or Ice Box at noon. And my igloo Is Crosbycody87's, my user name is Crosbycody87, not C-dog20,that's my nick name. And that's when the Adventure Party ends, tuesday! Have fun at it and bye!

~C-dog20~PS They should sing the Pens version of Boom Boom Pow at the parade!!!

No comments: