Sunday, November 1, 2009

November Events!

Sorry that I didn't post in forever! I was "infected" with the "Curse of 3" which is a curse for when I post on the 3rd of a month and then I don't post in forever. It happened in September and last month! So to make it up, here are some events I planned for this month and are fun.

-I extended the Halloween Party I'm having to Novmber 16 and I'm having a Halloween Igloo Contest that's going on till November 7.
-After the Halloween Party, I'm having another Mystery Party on November 17 and a hotel to relax at during the party on November 19.
-Starting on November 23 after the Mystery Party, I'm having the longest party ever! From November 23-March 7, I'm having a Winter Sports
Competition including Hockey, Rock climbing, Sking, and in late February to March 7, there will be Soccer, Baseball, and Football! But, some
days, I will have to shorten it due to other parties going on in December, January, and February.

Let me know if you guys can think of more things! Bye!

-C-dog20-

No comments: