Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Catchin' Up!!!


I have some catchin' up to do, I've been pretty busy lately and I couldn't post. First of all, the Music Jam ended a couple of days ago, and now there doing it permanently. Some time next week, we can play intruments at the stage at the Lighthouse and you can hear them again! And the new igloo music is on Friday. And you know the Panic Button Blog guyz, huh? Well, on July 27th,2 days ago, I got blog of the day! So lets hope my blog will get popular now. And the color vote ended yesterday and 2 days ago, I joined an Aqua Routing Party! It was at the mine and people had to dress blue. I wore a blue bass guitar,Shadow Guy cape, blue hockey jersey,blue sunglasses,The Spickster ,and black and white checkered shoes. So you can wear those stuff when you could have an Aqua Routing Party! And there were other parties at the mine that day. A Maroon and Lavender Routing Parties. But Aqua was the best. It had more penguins and many cheers! And the winner is announced in the newspaper next week. So, that's it, I guess. Bye!

~C-dog20~

PS Flowers are pretty! :)

No comments: