Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Igloo Contest!


I'm having another igloo contest! I will judge your igloos on Friday and try to announce the winners on Independence Day or on Sunday. Of course there's 10 winners and 5 runner ups and the prize is to get your name on the site. And remember, I need authors! Comment me your Nickname,website,e-mail,and say something funny! Because I need posts from July 11th-17. Im leaving next week on Saturday to Friday July 17th. So, for now, plot your sentence,have an e-mail, have a site, and have a nickname like C-dog20! But don't copy! Laterz down the toilet!Good Bye!

~C-dog20~PS Moon on a stick! get your moon on a stick! It's a code! Uncrack it to figure it out. It does something about pa_ _ _e _! The answer awaits you on July 8th! And fireworks in the sky in CP today for Canada Day and Independence Day in America!

2 comments:

blah said...

dont you mean july 11- july 18 cuz we are going from saturday to saturday... haha

Cody Solar said...

No T-dog were now were on vacation on July 11th -July 17th because my dad has to work on the 18th!