Saturday, July 18, 2009

I am Back and Music Jam Partying Time!!!

I'm back! My vacation was fun! I went to Ocean City,Maryland! And I have some catchin' up to do like the Music Jam! Better Igloos some time tomorrow and newspaper tomorrow. And the Music Jam is awesome! My favorite part is the roof and the back stage and the Battle of the Bands at the snow forts! I love red!! And the free item cheats are:

Green Headphones:Cove
Music"Radio":Night Club Roof(Member Item)

That's it and if the pin tracker isn't responding or whatever, I will post pin cheats! And a party make up will be on Monday at 6 PM on Mammoth at my igloo. It will be a Music Jam and Boom Boom Pow Party!!! In a new igloo in the igloo upgrades! And the cheats for the Music Catalog is:

Click on the "I" in Music for the Snare Drum and Drum Sticks,and click on the "some letter in Catalog" for the Black Electric Guitar.

Thats all for now. Bye!

~C-dog20~

No comments: