Monday, July 6, 2009

Igloo Contest Make Up!!!


Sorry about the igloo contest not happening on Friday, busy! And Tim4776 is now the new author, but still no posts during my vacation unless if I get really good authors to post like wally,Mimo,Dex Dude. The make up of the new igloo contest is this Wednesday! And the reason why Tim4776 is my author because he commented a lot and became a C-dog Mod and I figured out his e-mail, tim4776@gmail.com. If you want to contact him, contact him at tim4776@gmail.com ,OK? And he even knows my labels! He has to be the blog's number one fan! And I have a feeling that the new room will come in The Music Jam! It might be a secret hideout of music and free items for members only! That would be awesome especially if the Penguin Band played there! What do you think? Bye! And don't forget my party tomorrow!

~C-dog20~

No comments: